Zappix Expands its BPO & BPS Digital Self-Service Solution to Allow for Optimized Services Following COVID-19 Outbreak
Zappix has enhanced its Mobile On-Demand self-service offering to offer increased revenues, optimized services, and enhanced customer service for the BPO and BPS sectors.
BURLINGTON, MASS. (PRWEB) Sep. 01, 2020 — Zappix, the leading Visual IVR and Mobile On-Demand App vendor, has expanded its Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and Business Process Services (BPS) offering to further deliver on the need for digital transformation and self-service in the COVID-19 era. The powerful offering combines self-service customer experiences (CX) and Robotic Process Automation (RPA) to improve bottom lines for BPO and BPS vendors as well as to their clients. Innovative Zappix end-to-end automation and self-service capabilities expand BPO & BPS portfolios and offer a new opportunity for revenue growth.
- Digital transformation now — implement and launch new self-service initiatives in under 4 weeks
- Increases revenues — the Zappix business model allows BPS and BPO vendors to increase their margins while reducing clients’ cost
- Attract new clients by standing out from the competition with an innovative digital solution instead of ‘just’ selling seats
- Reduce customer churn by offering new solutions that optimize their service
- Increase upsell capabilities with Zappix revenue generation engine — transform a customer service encounter to a potential revenue-generating experience
- Automates tedious processes — liberates live agents and retains high margins. Free up agents to take higher-value / higher-touch calls
- Improves customer experience (CX) — innovative, simple, fast
“COVID-19 has rapidly accelerated digital transformation. Zappix Visual IVR and On-Demand Apps add cutting-edge options to BPO & BPS deliverables, increase their competitive positioning, and allow for faster scaling and new program onboarding,” said Yossi Abraham, Zappix president. “The innovative Zappix suite of products helps BPO & BPS vendors increase containment rates, reduce average handle time, and relieve pressure during call volume spikes, all while improving customer experience.”