- Website Access.
- You may download the Software (as defined in EULA) via the Website on a single device in accordance with the license terms (“EULA“) which accompany or are provided with the Software, available at the Website.
- In order to access and/or use certain features of the Website, you may be asked and/or required to enter certain personal information about yourself, such as your first and last name; your e-mail address; and phone number, including but not limited to. Company may retain and store this personal information on its servers in order to process your inquires and respond to your requests. Company takes reasonable precautions to secure any personal details but please note that it is not possible to guarantee the security of transmissions over the Internet so when using the Website, we urge you to exercise appropriate discretion.
- You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots”, “spiders,” “offline readers” etc., that accesses the Website in a manner that sends more request messages to the Company servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a convention on-line web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Company may grant the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials Company reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases.
- You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Website, nor to use the Company public message boards or other communication systems provided by the Website for any commercial solicitation purposes.
- You are aware to the fact that the using of Services rendered in the Website might be charged in fees by Company at Company’s sole discretion according to the prices published in Website by Company from time to time. You hereby oblige to pay all the fees on time and in accordance with the publication in the Website.
- Trademarks. You agree not to make any use in Company’s trademarks , including as part of Use Files, trademarks and/or as part of domain names, in connection with any product or service in any manner that is likely to cause confusion and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Company.
- Warranty Disclaimer. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE WEBSITE IS NOT FULLY TESTED AND HAVE NOT BEEN FULLY COMPLETED BY COMPANY. THEREFORE, THE WEBSITE INCLUDING ALL THE MATERIAL, CONTENTS AND SERVICES INCLUDED THERIN MIGHT CONTAIN DEFECTS, MIGHT FAIL TO COMPLY WITH APPLICABLE SPECIFICATIONS, AND MIGHT PRODUCE UNINTENDED OR ERRONEOUS RESULTS.YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, COMPANY, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF. COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED TO THE WEBSITE AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF THIRD PARTIES CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONSIN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE WEBSITE. COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND COMPANY WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
- Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF THIRD PARTY CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
OU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR USER SUBMISSIONS OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS THAT THE WEBSITE IS LEGALY OR OTHERWISE APPROPRIATE OR AVAILABLE FOR USE IN YOUR LOCATION. THOSE WHO ACCESS OR USE THE WEBSITE MAY DO SO AT THEIR OWN FREE WILL AND ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH LOCAL LAW.
WITHOUT DEROGATING FROM THE PROVISIONS ABOVE, IT IS HEREBY AGREED THAT IN THE EVENT THAT NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, A COMPETENT COURT DETERMINES THAT COMPANY IS LIABLE FOR A DAMAGE OR LOSS OF A THIRD PARTY, THEN THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF COMPANY SHALL NOT EXCEED USD 250 FOR CAUSES OF ACTION OF SUCH THIRD PARTY.
- Termination. Company may terminate your use and/or prohibit you from using or accessing to Website and/or to cease or to terminate the operation of the Website for any reason, or no reason, at any time in its sole discretion, with or without notice.