The Visual IVR for Insurance Carriers
The insurance Visual IVR offering for Zappix enables a better call experience for your insurance customers with a visual representation and self-service options of an Interactive Voice Response (IVR) call menu on a smartphone, tablet screen to offer customers the visual self-service option.
The insurance solution facilitates retailers to offer consumers a better way to interact with customer service, compared to the old voice menus. With Zappix, insurance carriers can use existing Visual IVR templates to build and launch a contact center solution in a short time frame.
When equipped with the Zappix Visual IVR, customers calling your contact center IVR from their smartphone can now utilize use a better visual call experience. Callers will be able to use their smartphone display and select responses by touch from the list of options displayed on their screen – such as submitted or tracking claim status, sign up for coverage, and more, all during a voice call.
Reduce contact center and telephony related cost and increase IVR containment
- Web-HTML 5 Visual IVR or Native Visual IVR app lets your customers connect directly to virtually any customer service area
- See over 20% increase in call containment.
- Contact center costs are reduced while the overall customer satisfaction and NPS (Net Promoter Score) are dramatically improved:
Reduction in agent assisted-calls.
Reduction in misdirected calls.
Reduction in Average Handling Time (AHT).
Improve consumer experience and Net Promoter ScoreTM (NPS).
Build a visual IVR smartphone app easily
- Self-service, Menu Builder Authoring Tool designed for non-technical users with built-in templates
- Delivers a wide range of options and uncompromising flexibility on the fly
- Created, published and edited as needed in minutes without IT involvement
Easily integrated into your Voice IVR and CRM systems
- Full suite of APIs for easy integration with other enterprise systems.
- Smoothly integrates with VXML IVR systems and CRM systems.
live and automated, cross-platform compatibility
- Cloud-based, omni-channel, mobile app integration of voice, web, online forms and multimedia self-help resource.
- Seamless, native applications for Web (HTML 5), IOS and Android.
Big data analytics means you are always informed
- Proprietary analytics tools let you track performance against targets, expand channels and shape content
- Provides access to important indicators such as channel usage and engagement, enabling you to make adjustments and raise your NPS (Net Promoter Score)
Built-in NPS survey tool provides valuable insights and analytics
- An automatic short survey follows each and every interaction
- Survey results and Net Prompter Scores are available updated via the Zappix Visual IVR Analytics Tool