Customer Service Visual IVR App for Utilities
Zappix provides utilities with a cloud based Visual IVR that makes it easy for consumers to do business with them. Whether you are a water, gas, or electric utility, or whether you serve 50,000 or 5 million customers the Zappix Visual IVR lets you:
- Reduce the effort required by the customer to access customer care.
- Provide omni-channel access to customer service on smartphones via Web, Iphone or Android apps.
- Solve the customer’s service issues on first contact.
- Reduce cost-to-serve the customer by empowering them with self-service app options.
- Proactively adapt the customer engagement options for emergencies.
Zappix visual ivr and self service app h
The Zappix Visual IVR Customer Care solution for utilities allows you to create an omni-channel support experience for your consumers in an HTML5 web app or a native iOS or Android app no matter which channel – voice or data – your customers want to engage with you.
- Smartphone Visual IVR sends customers up to 90% faster to the right customer service representative.
- Reduces cost, reduces mis-direct calls, and increases automation rates.
- Self service and automation provide problem resolution without making a phone call.
- Support for adding web content and access to email, SMS and Social Media channels to engage with you.
- View balance and pay bill using smart mobile forms.
- Report outages from smartphone.
- Conduct secure transactions.
- View and schedule appointments.
- View service related multi-media content – Video clips, PDFs, images, FAQs and more.
- Smart mobile “push notifications” to send alerts to customers.
Integrate with current ivr call-center infrastructure
And you are not forced to make any costly and/or time-consuming changes or upgrades to your call-center or any other CRM or ERP systems – be it from SAP, Oracle, Cisco, Avaya, Genesys, or any other of your favorite vendors.
- The Zappix Visual IVR Works with your current IVR and call-center infrastructure
- No need to make costly changes
- Launch a utility app in weeks