Full Stack Software Developer
Zappix is looking for a full-stack software developer to join our engineering team. You will help us design, build, and manage the Zappix Visual IVR solution, Customer Service Bots, Agent Collaboration Tools and other digital transformation solutions. In this role, you will work closely with an international team that owns the solutions, top to bottom. You will design, build, test solutions to real customer problems. You will deploy those solutions to AWS using industry best practices.
This position is located in our Burlington, MA office. Only local candidates will be considered for the role.
As part of our diverse team, you will help us build the systems that make digital self-service easier. You will be successful if you:
- Solve customer problems by writing clean, maintainable code
- Balance performance, ease of use, and security
- Help other members of the team grow by contributing to architectural designs and code review
- 3+ years of experience with full stack development, including application, API, testing, and automation experience
- An understanding of what great software looks like: unit testing, fault tolerance, data structures, resuable design patterns, etc.
- Experience collaborating with a team of engineers with varying skill sets
- Authorized to work in the US
- Experience developing on AWS
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD)
- Experience with conversational Bots frameworks (e.g. wit.ai, Amazon Lex, DialogFlow etc)
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to work in a rapid and iterative development environment
- Superior communication skills with the ability to work directly with business partners
Zappix is a privately held software company with a cool, innovative, and sophisticated cloud-based smartphone technology that transforms the Customer Care Experience by providing a digital self-service solution that improves Customer Satisfaction, increases Self-Service Rates and reduces Costs. The company utilizes cutting edge cloud-based technology, including automation (RPA), Actionable Analytics, NLP, Chatbots, Big Data and more.