Zappix Case Studies
eCommerce & Retail
Deploying visual self-service for multiple call types
A global fashion and technology platform wanted to reduce costs and headcount in their contact center by deflecting calls away from agents to self-service channels.
The automation solution they were looking for would also help manage seasonal spikes in inbound call volumes without adding additional agents.
Global Fashion & Technology Platform
About the Client
This client is a global technology platform operating at the intersection of culture, community, and commerce. Headquartered in Montreal, it features a mix of established and emerging luxury brands across womenswear, menswear, and kidswear . The brand has garnered critical acclaim as both an e-commerce engine and a producer of cultural content. It generates an average of 100 million monthly page views. Approximately 80% of its audience is between the ages of 18 to 40. It is privately held and has achieved high double digit annual growth and profitability since its inception.
Zappix visual self-service solutions handle multiple critical needs for this client: fast and easy order status. tracking, the ability to modify orders (update shipping address, delte items, cancel orders) if allowed by store rules, and multi-layered returns instructions. The solution complements the Voice IVR the client already had implemented and is integrated into its backend CRM via APIs. When callers opt into the self-service option, they are transferred to the Zappix Visual IVR.
The Fashion and Technology company benefitted from several key features of the Zappix solution including:
- Realtime API calls retrieve order details
- Workflow automation (RPA Engine) makes order modifications
- i-Framed (embedded) live chat within Visual IVR
- Visual IVR seamlessly integrated with client’s voice IVR
- Multiple channels in Visual IVR experience to connect with agents if needed
- Visual FAQ pages allow for more detail in answers
- Voice guidance throughout the user journey
- Survey option included
- 25% of inbound call volume deflected to Visual IVR
- High containment rate (over 75%)
- Lower average handling time
Interested in learning more about how Zappix solutions can benefit your business? Schedule a meeting with our sales team or fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you within 48 hours.