Zappix Case Studies
Logistics & Services
Deflecting routine calls and deploying a dynamic FAQ solution
An international logistics corporation needed to deflect simple, routine calls away from agents.
They also identified a need to build a digital knowledge base of FAQs to allow for easy access and dynamic answers.
International Logistics Company
About the Client
The international logistics company has served as a trusted trade adviser to businesses around the world for 75 years. It specializes in customs brokerage and trade compliance, and offers international trade consulting, global trade management and freight forwarding. The company employs approximately 3,000 associates at more than 90 key border points, sea ports, airports and other strategic locations across North America, Europe, and Asia.
Zappix visual self-service solutions organized a massive FAQ knowledgebase into multi-layered menus, and added dynamic media like videos, photos, and downloads to enhance customer knowledge. The solution includes integrated APIs for shipment tracking, an i-Framed (embedded) scheduling tool, document downloads, links to external resources, and omnichannel access to on-demand apps (website, chat, email signature).
The International Logistics company benefitted from several key features of the Zappix solution including:
- Organized FAQ knowledgebase
- Video and photo FAQ answers
- Integrate APIs for shipment tracking
- i-Framed (embedded) scheduler
- Document downloads enabled
- Links to external resources
- Omnichannel access to on-demand apps
- website, chat, & email signature
- Multilingual — English & French
- Increased containment rate (up to 80%)
- Increased customer satisfaction (NPS = 75)
- Average Handle Time (AHT) reduced (from 6+ minutes to <1 minute)
Interested in learning more about how Zappix solutions can benefit your business? Schedule a meeting with our sales team or fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you within 48 hours.