Zappix Case Studies
Auto Rental Company
Reducing AHT and improving employee experience with Zappix Agent Assist
One of the largest auto rental company in the United States was looking for a way to reduce the average handle time of customer service calls by creating seamless digital messaging between agents and liaison officers around the country.
The rental company found customer service calls handling replacement vehicles stretched into 10-15 minute long interactions as agents needed to call multiple field locations to find the best available replacement vehicle. They looked to improve their customer experience by removing the need for multiple calls.
Premiere Auto Rental Company
About the Client
This auto rental company is a leading global provider of mobility solutions, with more than 10,000 rental locations in approximately 180 countries around the world. The company mainly operates in North America, Europe, and Australasia.
Zappix optimized interactions between agents by streamlining the rental replacement process. Where agents previously were forced to place multiple phone calls to liaison officers in the field, one after another, looking for a replacement vehicle for customers, Zappix Agent Assist and Proactive Engagement solutions now allow agents looking for vehicles to simultaneously message all relevant locations at once.
The group messaging functionality, sent from agents’ computers to liason officers’ mobile phones, greatly expedites the replacement process, allowing for all messages to be sent and read in parallel.
Not only does Zappix provide faster, easier intracompany communication, but the Agent Assist solution also allows agents to promptly update customers on the replacement process and tracks the entire process from submitted ticket to replacement and successful resolution.
The Auto Rental company benefitted from several key features of the Zappix solution including:
- Simultaneous group messaging
- Auto-generated, editable messages for fast, consistent workflows
- Seamlessly integrated, mobile responsive Agent Assist portal
- Automated new message alerts
- Ticket and call resolution tracking
- Connected customer update process
- Major reduction in call center costs
- Average Handle time (AHT) for vehicle replacement calls reduced by 80% (saving 10-15 minutes per call)
- Reduced agent burnout with faster, easier workflows
- Increased customer satisfaction with shorter time to successful resolution
- Solution implemented at multiple brands for this auto rental company
Interested in learning more about how Zappix solutions can benefit your business? Schedule a meeting with our sales team or fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you within 48 hours.