Zappix Case Studies
Mitsui Sumitomo Seguros
Visual self-service solution for insurance customer care
Mitsui Sumitomo in Brazil was looking for a quick, easy, and automated solution for customers searching for information about the status of a claim, viewing payment history, or requesting a copy of their insurance policy or other documents.
Mitsui Sumitomo Seguros was looking for an innovative solution to bring visual and audio self-service to their customer experience journey to improve customer satisfaction and reduce customer effort.
About MS & AD Insurance Group
Part of MS & AD Insurance Group, Japan’s largest insurance group and one of the largest globally, Mitsui Sumitomo Seguros is made up of two Japanese conglomerates with nearly 400 years of history in Japan: Mitsui and Sumitomo. Together they form one of the most solid economic groups globally, adding quality and efficiency to the most varied market segments in which it operates, such as Finance, Real Estate, Electronics, Mining, Construction, Telecommunications, Agribusiness, Insurance, among others. MS&AD Group is the 7th largest insurer globally, with a global network in more than 40 countries and regions that allows it to provide products and services worldwide.
Zappix Visual IVR was implemented by Mitsui with assistance from Zappix partner, Intelidata. Mitsui Sumitomo customers in Brazil will now enjoy a quick, easy, and automated process when searching for information about the status of a claim, viewing payment history, or requesting a copy of their insurance policy or other documents.
The automated solution empowers users with visual self-service and allows customers to transfer to a live customer service representative if needed.
The company will now automate and offer digital solutions covering 70% of the inbound calls they receieved in 2020, including:
- Smart forms automatically presenting claim process status
- Seamlessly integrated API connections allowing for scheduling and rescheduling pre-inspection
- Instantly available web-app interface empowers customers to directly download policy documents and invoices
- Powerful visual interface enables easy navigation of customer service options
- Multichannel solution available across all devices
- Full interaction tracking and user analytics
Zappix Visual IVR is an innovative solution that brings visual and audio self-service to our customer experience journey. Customers can begin the visual experience with menus and audio prompts to guide them step by step through sending documents, finalizing the receipt of the claim amount, and other use cases.
The Zappix Visual Self-Service solution brings cutting-edge technology and benefits to our customers like Mitsui. Even with the expected growth of its customer portfolio, Mitsui Sumitomo will be able to handle the increase in incoming call volumes without having to expand the contact center, thanks to the deflection of calls to digital self-service channels.
- Self-service options reduce the volume of calls that reach agents
- Reducing calls will also reduce telephony costs
- Improved Customer Experience (CX), and reduced customer effort
- Robotic process automation (RPA) freeing live agents to focus on high-value tasks
- Shorter average handling time (AHT) per call
- 24/7 availability allows Mitsui to offer customer service in the evenings, weekends and holidays, as well as regular business hours
Interested in learning more about how Zappix solutions can benefit your business? Schedule a meeting with our sales team or fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you within 48 hours.