Zappix Expands Visual IVR Services as Part of 2020 Release
The leader in Visual IVR and On-Demand Customer Service Solutions has revolutionized CX again with expanded capabilities and integrations for 2020.
BURLINGTON, MASS. (PRWEB) Feb. 05, 2020 — Zappix, the leader in Visual IVR and On-Demand Customer Service Solutions, has revolutionized CX again with an expanded suite of capabilities and integrations for its flagship customer experience platform. Improvements to its proprietary automation system, major updates to the already powerful Zappix Studio platform, and other updates continue bringing more benefits to an industry continuously evolving.
“We are constantly listening to the needs of the customer service industry and continuously developing the solutions needed to keep pace with customer expectations,” said Yossi Abraham, Zappix president. “2020 is the year of Visual IVR and Zappix solutions are ready for the increased demand and mainstream popularity of fast, seamless, visual customer service automation.”
- Improved automation using the Zappix RPA Engine
- Streamlined interactions and deeper personalization for customers utilizing the Visual IVR service
- Enhanced digital survey and questionnaire capabilities
- Major updates to the Zappix Studio (the powerful Zappix menu builder and editor platform) including an improved user interface that makes creating and updating On-Demand Apps faster
- Continuous improvements to the Zappix Analytics Suite to deliver actionable insights according to the needs of Zappix customers
- Multiple other features consolidated under the main release including an integrated signature panel, conversion of forms to PDF, adding multiple images to form submissions, and more.