Senior Node.js or C++/Java Developer
Zappix is looking for talented Node.js developers with experience developing highly scalable architectures. You can still apply if you don’t have any hands-on experience with node.js but are professional with C++ or Java. Deep understanding of asynchronous programming and parallel computing is a must. This position involves development not only with node.js but also flexibility to deal with any other frameworks or technologies. Familiarity with AWS lambda and some experience with microservices development is a big plus. Working in our team means dealing with some of the latest technologies available in the world. Constant developer growth and interesting projects developed from scratch are guaranteed.
This position is located in our Yerevan, Armenia office. Only local candidates will be considered for the role.
As part of our diverse team, you will help us build the systems that make digital self-service easier. You will be successful if you:
- Participate in all phases of software development lifecycle
- Build highly scalable backend applications with Node.js
- Develop clean and high-quality code corresponding to company coding guidelines
- Brainstorm problems with teammates
- Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods
- Previous working experience with node.js for min 2 years or with C++/Java for min 5 years
- Hands-on experience with micro-services development
- Familiarity with AWS services
- Algorithmic way of thinking, familiarity with well known algorithms
- Knowledge of GOF design patterns
- Strong organizational and analytical skills as well as practical problem-solving and decision-making skills
- The ability to work on multiple projects with aggressive timelines and handle situations of changing business priorities with grace
- The ability to troubleshoot and independently research and resolve problems
- A fearless approach to problem solving, and natural curiosity to understand full system behavior
- Experience developing on AWS
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD)
- Experience with conversational Bots frameworks (e.g. wit.ai, Amazon Lex, DialogFlow etc)
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to work in a rapid and iterative development environment
- Superior communication skills with the ability to work directly with business partners
Zappix is a privately held software company with a cool, innovative, and sophisticated cloud-based smartphone technology that transforms the Customer Care Experience by providing a digital self-service solution that improves Customer Satisfaction, increases Self-Service Rates and reduces Costs. The company utilizes cutting edge cloud-based technology, including automation (RPA), Actionable Analytics, NLP, Chatbots, Big Data and more.