Zappix Inc. Launches New “Back To Work” Solution For Businesses Adapting To COVID-19
Proactive daily symptom assessments pushed to employees via text or email help to keep your workforce safe during COVID-19.
BURLINGTON, MASS. (PRWEB) June 18, 2020 — Zappix, the leading On-Demand Customer-Service Solutions vendor, has launched a new solution aimed at businesses adapting their workforce management to COVID-19. The new Zappix “Back To Work” Solution delivers proactive daily symptom assessments pushed to employees via text or email help to keep workforces safe during COVID-19 as businesses begin to open in-person operations again.
- Proactive daily assessment reminders — leveraging Zappix Outbound Engagement solution, the service automatically sends daily assessment reminders to employees to increase response rates
- Visitors are covered too — the solution is designed to also provide visitors to offices the ability to complete the assessment, and keep track of their responses
- Fast deployment — powerful Zappix Studio and seamless backend connectivity allows implementations launch in days
- Sync symptom assessments with work schedules — send health assessments according to employee work schedules
- Easily accessible proof of completion — all employees and visitors receive proof of assessment completion tagged with the associated day and time
- Real-time alerts — alerts sent to management in real-time in case of an employee or visitor failing an assessment
- Analytics and reporting — comprehensive dashboard and reports to track responses
“With governments implementing various phased plans for re-opening, company leaders must carefully evaluate how to bring employees back to work,” said Yossi Abraham, Zappix president. “We’re glad to deliver our ‘Back To Work’ Solution and help businesses open smoothly while keeping everyone safe.”