The leading Visual IVR vendor has seen increased demand for its flagship product as well as other Customer Self-Service Solutions during the global coronavirus pandemic.
BURLINGTON, MASS. (PRWEB) Apr. 30, 2020 — The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic has increased demand for Visual IVR and other customer service automation solutions, according to leading Visual IVR vendor Zappix. Businesses are experiencing several types of challenges because of the pandemic: an increase in the volume of calls, shifting agents to work from home, a decrease in agents’ capacity, the need to continuously engage with customers, supply chain uncertainty, and more.
Businesses adapting to the coronavirus have unlocked tangible benefits thanks to automated self-service solutions:
- By shifting common use cases to self-service Average Handling Time (AHT) has been decreased and First Call Resolution (FCR) increases
- Deflecting repetitive calls from agents to self-service allows agents to focus on high-priority and complex calls
- Customers are staying engaged with proactive communication and timely outbound engagement delivering rich visual interactions
- Wait times have risen because of unusually high call volumes. Zappix designed a solution to offer callers a self-service option while they keep their place in the queue
- Allow home-based WFH agents to complete payment transactions by offering callers a secure digital payment gateway via Zappix On-Demand Apps
- Cloud-based Zappix solutions and the powerful Zappix Studio launch new solutions within days with zero disruption to existing processes and eco-systems
“These are challenging times for many businesses. We are happy that our solutions can provide meaningful support and cost-savings to our customers,” said Yossi Abraham, Zappix president. “Self-service, digital transformation, and customer service automation have been in every business’ growth plan for a couple of years and this pandemic has highlighted just how critical and necessary these solutions are. Companies are coming to us to find solutions they can implement and launch immediately.”
Zappix has recently announced a special COVID-19 promotion that was well accepted by prospects. Zappix has also helped existing customers across industries rapidly adapt their messaging and customer outreach in response to the Coronavirus outbreak. Retail, healthcare, logistics, human resources, and other organizations seamlessly rolled out new content and procedures thanks to the powerful Zappix Studio.
Zappix delivers On-Demand Customer Service Solutions: Visual IVR, On-Demand Apps, Outbound Engagement and Robotic Process Automation (RPA). The cloud-based solutions improve the customer journey during contact center interactions. The open platform enables workflow automation, rapid deployments, and seamless integration to back-end systems (CRMs, ERPs, etc.), and IVRs, and provides a comprehensive Analytics Suite.
The Zappix solution provides significant benefits and ROI: reducing costs by increasing containment rates for contact centers, improving customer experience and Net Promoter Score (NPS), creating new revenue opportunities using targeted promotional banners and automation of revenue-generating use-cases.
To learn more about Zappix, go to www.zappix.com
What Is Visual IVR?
Press Release Archive