The leading Visual Self-Service Solution provider was chosen by a large Hospitality and Travel company to automate customer service and improve CX.
BURLINGTON, MASS.(PRWEB)Aug 03, 2022 —
“We are excited to add another enterprise customer that works as hard to strengthen and improve digital customer experiences as much as we do,” said Yossi Abraham, President & CEO at Zappix. “The combination of robotic process automation (RPA), visual and digital interfaces, and superior user-journey designs allow our customers to enjoy improved CX, while reducing their costs.”
The new customer will benefit from many aspects of cutting edge ZappixVisual Self-Service Solutionsincluding reduced customer effort and engaging visual experiences. Other benefits include:
- An efficient self-service customer service channel, reducing the number of repetitive, routine calls reaching live agents, leading to reduced costs
- Improved customer experience (CX) through easy to use, visually appealing self-service solutions creating faster resolutions
- Reduced average handle time (AHT)
- Reduced in-queue waiting time for customers and more bandwidth for agents to focus on complex calls, leading to better customer satisfaction
- Quick launch and implementation, thanks to Zappix Studio low-code/no-code Service Creation Environment (SCE)
AI-powered Visual Self-Service is transforming the CX landscape. Zappix looks to continue capitalizing on the demand for self-service automation with its portfolio impacting all three phases of the customer service process: Preventing calls before they happen, Deflecting calls waiting to speak with live agents, and Optimizing calls during agent interactions.
Zappix delivers AI-powered On-Demand Visual Self-Service Solutions: Visual IVR, On-Demand Apps, Proactive Engagement, Agent Assist, and Robotic Process Automation (RPA). The cloud-based solutions improve the customer journey during contact center interactions. The open platform enables workflow automation, rapid deployments, and seamless integration to back-end systems (CRMs, ERPs, etc.), and IVRs, and provides a comprehensive Analytics Suite.
Zappix provides significant benefits and ROI: reducing costs by increasing containment rates for contact centers, improving customer experience and Net Promoter Score (NPS), creating new revenue opportunities using targeted promotional banners and automation of revenue-generating use-cases.
To learn more about Zappix, go tohttp://www.zappix.com.