Zappix Launches Visual IVR Self-Service Solution For B2B Vendor in North America
The large business supplier has implemented Zappix Visual IVR customer self-service for its North American operation.
BURLINGTON, MASS. (PRWEB) June 25, 2020 — Zappix, the leading Visual IVR and Customer Self-Service provider, has launched its flagship Visual IVR solution for a B2B vendor operating across North America. The Zappix solution was chosen as a key piece of the B2B vendor’s digital transformation strategy.
“We’re glad to help another customer deliver self-service experiences — experiences that are in demand now more than ever,” said Yossi Abraham, Zappix president. “Zappix provides pivotal elements of enterprises’ digital transformation programs in a secure, fast to implement, and non-disruptive way.”
- Digital transformation launched quickly with no disruption to business operations
- Consistent customer experience across multiple digital channels
- Improved customer experience (CX)
- Targeted revenue growth opportunities
- Automation of repetitive processes, bringing greater speed to the customer journey
- Technology-driven innovation
Zappix automation launches in under 4 weeks and delivers generic information to new prospects and secure documents to authenticated customers. Zappix Actionable Analytics tracks the customer journey and provides reports analyzing user behavior and trends. Together, each part of the Zappix portfolio gives enterprises the power to improve customer service and join the movement towards true digital transformation.