Zappix Sees Record-Breaking Visual IVR Traffic in Q4 2019
The Visual IVR and On-Demand Customer Service vendor handled record level volume on its innovative CX platform in Q4 2019.
BURLINGTON, MASS. (PRWEB) Jan. 08, 2020 — Zappix witnessed the combination of new enterprises and organizations utilizing its Visual IVR service, a peak season for customer service in the retail industry, and the mainstream adoption of self-service customer experiences join forces to create the perfect conditions for record-breaking traffic.
- Lower contact center costs
- Reduced calls to agents Improved customer satisfaction (Average NPS over 65)
- Average Handle Time (AHT) reduction of approx. 66%
- Automation of repetitive processes, freeing live agents to focus on high-value tasks
- Targeted revenue growth opportunities